Salt Cave Terms & Conditions
Note: We reserve the right to end your Salt Cave session and ask you to leave with no refund if the following rules are not obeyed.
- Please consider other clients relaxation enjoyment
- Please consider this as a ‘Noise Free’ environment
- No eating or drinking is permitted inside the Salt Cave
- Walk-ins are welcome; however only if space is available
- 24 Hours notice is required to change or cancel appointments
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out paperwork and prepare for the treatment. If you are late it may result in you missing your session.
- Wear comfortable clean clothing
- Strictly NO mobile phones or mobile devices are permitted in Salt Cave
- No footwear permitted in Salt Cave, however shoe covers are provided for those who wish to keep footwear on
- No strong deodorant, perfume, after shave or body odor when attending a Salt Halo therapy session in the Salt Cave
- If you are a smoker please make sure your wear fresh clothes and use mint mouth wash, etc right before your treatment so that you do not disturb other customers with the odor of nicotine.
- Do not touch walls, move items or throw Salt
- As many people sleep or meditate during the session please respect other people and keep noise and talking to a minimum
- We use music therapy for additional relaxation and lighting is low and is not advisable to read during the session
- Please make sure you use the restroom before the treatment so you do not disturb other customers leaving the Salt Cave during your session
- Do not open the door during the Halo therapy Session
- It is very important to have some water before and after treatment. Water is provided if you do not have your own
- Please do not come for a treatment during any active stage of any contagious disease.
Please remember this is a therapeutic treatment & works best when the mind is calm and relaxed.
This is a noise free relaxing play time not a recreational playground.
You are responsible for the behaviour of your children at all times.
- No Jumping.
- No throwing salt about or onto the furniture
- Please leave furniture where located
- Please do not touch the salt walls & salt rocks
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children must be supervised at all times.