Himalayan Salt Consumption
Poor ‘ol salt has had a bad name and been picked on for the past few decades, yet in ancient times it was highly valued, and essential in medical treatments, and even traded for Gold!
So what happened that gave Salt its bad reputation?
The ugly truth about common table salt
Today’s common table salt/processed Salt is dried at more than 1,200° Fahrenheit (648.8 Celsius), a process which zaps many (if not ALL) of the natural chemical structures and nutrients. Processed Salt is composed of 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% of other chemicals like iodine and absorbents. Due to being processed, common table and cooking salt found in most homes, restaurants, and processed foods is void of any nutritional value. Even some favourite common Rock Salt, Sea Salt and even Celtic Salts are also processed.
Studies show that for each gram of processed salt your system cannot process, your body will use over twenty times the amount of cellular water to neutralize the sodium chloride in chemically-treated salt, which can then lead to conditions like gout, cellulite, rheumatism, high blood pressure, arthritis, as well as kidney and gallbladder stones.
So what is so good about Himalayan Salt?
Himalayan Crystal Mineral Salt has been maturing over the past 250 million years in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountain ranges under intense tectonic pressure, in an environment of zero exposure to any of today’s toxins, pollutants and impurities. The Salt Crystals of Himalayan Salt has a unique cellular structure which allows the Salt to store vibrational (healing) energy. Himalayan Mineral Salt’s salt crystals and minerals exist in a colloidal form; meaning that they are tiny enough for our cells to easily absorb. In Himalayan mineral Salt there is over 84 minerals and trace elements that our bodies are made up of and need replacing daily. Himalayan Salt consumption is essential for great overall health.
The health benefits of using Himalayan Mineral Salt may include;
– Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
– Promoting stable PH balance in the cells, including the brain.
– Encouraging blood sugar health
– Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
– Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation
– Promoting the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
– Aiding vascular health
– Supporting healthy respiratory function
– Lowering incidence of sinus problems and promoting over-all sinus health
– Reducing muscle cramps
– Increasing bone strength
– Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
– Creating a healthy libido
– In combination with water helps with blood pressure regulation
– Prevents cellulite
– Reduces chances of developing rheumatism, arthritis and gout
– Reduces chances of developing kidney and gall bladder stones.
It is not Salt that is unhealthy for us, but rather it is the refined /processed common table salt that is bad for our health. In today’s world people are consuming way too much processed food, which contains astronomical amounts of processed salt, and is the cause of many poor health conditions.SHOP HIMALAYAN SALT COOKING PRODUCTS