About Himalayan Salt Inhalers
Himalayan Crystal Mineral Salt is the purest salt in the world and has long been known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Salt therapy has been used and trusted for many centuries and has been long known to help loosen mucus build up and phlegm.
Studies have shown that people with chronic respiratory conditions, seasonal allergies, sinus, breathing problems due to pollution, smoking, bronchitis and skin disorders all vastly improve with regular use of simply breathing through a Salt Inhaler.
Our Himalayan Salt Inhalers are small, portable, non-invasive, convenient, drug-free, safe for all ages and very easy to use.
How It Works When you inhale through the mouthpiece the passing moisture absorbs micron particles of pure bio energetic and mineral laden Himalayan Mineral Salt that penetrates and cleanses the entire respiratory system including sinuses, nasal cavities, throat and lungs. This salt ‘air bath’ flushes impurities that can distress the respiratory system. It is great for treating symptoms of allergies, shortness of breath, hay fever, cold, flu, bronchitis, sinus conditions and other respiratory symptoms caused by mold, fungus, smoke and other pollution’s in the air.
Directions For Use Breathe normally through inhaler mouthpiece and exhale through the nose. You may experience coughing, sneezing and phlegm mucus expectoration. You may also taste salt in your mouth and throat, but these conditions will disappear with regular use. The Himalayan Salt Inhaler in this same process can also cleanse the lungs. Salt micrograms penetrate the respiratory system cleansing and flushing impurities from the nasal cavities and sinuses.
- Recommended daily use: 15-20 minutes at a time, 2-3 times a day – or more if required.
- Safe for all ages
- No water required
- No need to change the Salt (as it is antibacterial), just add more salt when needed
- Only use Himalayan Salt 2-3mm granule size
- When you need to refill, simply pull the tab off the bottom of the Inhaler and place Himalayan Salt granules in and replace tab
- It is advised to have separate inhalers for each person using
- When not in use, store in zip lock plastic bag. If moisture gets into the Inhaler, empty the Inhaler of all salt, dry it out, then replace with dry salt.
All of our Himalayan Salt Inhalers come with a free bag of 2-3mm Himalayan Salt granules, depending on amount of use the bag can last up to a year.SHOP HIMALAYAN SALT INHALERS